Products and programs available to help integrators while social distancing
Miami, Fla. – April 13, 2020 – WhyReboot is launching its Ruckus Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ Access Point Program with the latest 802.11ax Ruckus models on the market as well as details on the new WhyReboot Cumulus6 and Cirrus Wireless programs.
“We realize integrators are struggling right now,” said Bjørn Jensen, CEO of WhyReboot. “We’re launching these products and services now because they can potentially help integrators to service, upgrade, and give users more reliable ways to connect while they are accommodating social distancing – without their techs needing to go onsite.”
The new Wi-Fi 6 Certified products now available include the Ruckus R750 and R650 indoor access points, and T750 for outdoor. Wi-Fi 6 increases device speeds by nearly four times that of Wi-Fi 5, including many other important features.
Besides being able to connect to more devices simultaneously and improved power performance, Ruckus Wi-Fi 6 products include multi-gigabit technologies. This is important as they allow for 2.5 Gbps speeds over a simple CAT5e, with no need to run new cable (older APs only support gigabit Ethernet connections).
The reason for multi-gigabit is because Wi-Fi is finally (and really) surpassing gigabit speeds (on aggregate) thus integrators need the infrastructure to keep up with that demand.
WhyReboot is also releasing the Cumulus6 network package that includes both cloud access and amazing analytics, as well as Cirrus Wireless as a Service (formerly WhyReboot WaaS) for additional cloud services.
The Cumulus6 package gives you these advantages:
- Access points can be drop shipped from anywhere and as soon as they arrive and are plugged into a network they’ll automatically configure and be ready to go. This means product and systems can reach partners in record time and your client can even plug it in and maintain social distancing protocols.
- The app allows partners to log in from anywhere to diagnose issues or make changes, should they decide they’d like to do it themselves without our assistance.
- Unlike other providers, if the license is not renewed, the APs will continue to function as normal, they just won’t have access to make changes or view analytics.
- Reporting and Analytics allows quick resolution to problems and the ability to head off problems before they arise. The machine-learning analytics system tells you, in plain English, where the problem is and how to fix it. No more vague error messages or hunting to find an issue.
- WhyReboot’s extensive industry certifications and partnerships provide the best reseller pricing available.
WhyReboot specializes in creating commercial-grade networks that address the demands of advanced control and automation technologies in connected residential, commercial and luxury marine environments. WhyReboot systems are highly scalable and customized for each application using the finest components available. www.whyreboot.com
Coleen Sterns Leith
Tel: 954-925-1511 ext 1