Ruckus Wireless | Why do we choose them as our trusted Wi-fi partner?
In short; Because they’re the freaking best! Haven’t you heard? Ruckus Wireless, the relatively new kid on the block, is shaming every other manufacturer with their lightning fast wireless networks. We used to exclusively sell the number one “recognized” enterprise brand in wireless until we came upon this amazing company. Since then we started selling both until we realized that there is no point in charging extra just for a name when Ruckus outdoes everybody anyway! Besides, in just a short time Ruckus has created quite a name for itself and is STILL making strides to take over the industry altogether.
With Ruckus Wireless we can give you BLAZING FAST wireless coverage ANYWHERE!
Since WhyReboot did our wireless network we’ve finally had reliable wireless throughout our house!
-Reggie WayneWide Receiver for the Indianapolis Colts
Ruckus delivers “Pervasive Performance!”
What does this mean?
- Adaptive Signal Control– your grandfather’s omni-directional antenna configs won’t cut it any longer.
- Interference Mitigation– there’s plenty of noise out there, and it’s only going to get louder.
- Capacity-driven Channel Assignment– long gone are the days of “set-it-and-forget-it” channel planning. Let’s get dynamic, people.
- Dynamic Polarization Diversity– client devices are becoming increasingly small, smart and mobile…yesterday’s fixed polarity just won’t deliver acceptable connectivity to this Generation Next mobile device.
- Maximized Signal Strength– dBs are sexy. Well, maybe only to us radio heads…but they sure make a difference in wireless connectivity.
- Network Capacity Optimization– forget how many Mbps it says on the box or the Website or the datasheet…the only thing that matters is how much you can really get through the pipes. It takes some serious intelligence to maximize the real capacity of wireless.
The secret is in the antennas!
Ruckus VS. The Competition
See for yourself how they match up against the rest!
SUNNYVALE, CA — October 16, 2013 — Ruckus Wireless, Inc. (NYSE: RKUS) announced today that it has been named a Leader in the “IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Enterprise WLAN 2013-2014 Vendor Analysis” (doc #243354, September 2013). The IDC study assessed a wide variety of vendors participating in the enterprise wireless LAN (WLAN) market, evaluating each vendor […]